Friday concluded Vacation Bible School WOO HOO! The whole McCoy family was there all week. We had a great time, but were very glad to see the end on Friday - well, I think Kaitlyn would have liked another week but the rest of us were done!
The theme was GADGET's Garage which stands for God's Always Doing Great Exciting Things. The mascot was a robot which Sean did - and was awesome.Watch his amazing robot moves from day 1 here. I worked with another woman who is an elementary teacher as a preschool group leader. I'm really glad she was there - after working with teenagers for so long, I was WAY out of my element with the little ones. I also realized that Kaitlyn is far more focused than the average 4 year old boy. Christine spent the week with her favorite nursery babysitter, Mynda. But by Wednesday she was over it and wanted Mommy again. I've never left her for two days in a row let alone a whole week. It was an adjustment for both of us, but we got through it. I'm thinking of it as a dress rehearsal for August. At the end of the final day's program we were able to sneak in a family picture. Despite the great efforts of others around, Christine just couldn't take her eyes off of Gizmo - possibly because she kept hearing her Daddy's voice coming from it.

