Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas was a little different for us this year - which I guess is to be expected this year. 

We began the celebration on Christmas Eve with a birthday party for Jesus at church.  It was a church service just for the kids.  Sean gave the message, and they sang some favorite songs followed by birthday cake. 



After a brief dinner at home, we went back to church for Christmas Eve service.  The girls were real troopers and crashed when we got home.  I finished wrapping presents while Sean helped out at the late service.  It was quite a busy day for us.




On Christmas we spent the morning at home, then headed over
to celebrate with some of our Fishers Family. 


















 It was great - the girls felt right at home, and I enjoyed getting to know them a little better.  We ended the day tired and happy.